Target Facebook Audiences using Martins Data
Facebook has over 2.4 million users in New Zealand, so it makes good marketing sense to harness this huge audience of potential customers.
Using the current Facebook selection criteria and demographics, it can be very time consuming identifying your target audience.
However, by using Martins databases you can save a huge amount of time testing and refining to get your exact audience. In other words, if your target Audience for your Facebook advertisement is "South Island Builders", we know exactly who these are on Facebook.
- Martins run a count for you using any of our normal Selection Criteria: Geographical, Industry, Staff Size, Job Title. - e.g. All Builders in the South Island with 5+ staff
- Martins uses this data to match to Facebook
- Facebook returns the number of matches and creates a specific "Facebook Audience" - (in this case South Island Builders with more than 5 staff).
- We can then "share" this "Facebook Audience" with your Social Media Agency, or handle the whole process/campaign on your behalf; by setting up Facebook advertisements linked to your website, then monitoring and reporting on all the responses.
In a typical month, 2.4 million Kiwis are active on Facebook, including a large number of your customers and prospects. They spend an average of 8 hours and 12 minutes on the site, according to Nielsen Online Rates (March 2016), far longer than they spend on any other website.
Facebook represents a massive marketing opportunity for New Zealand businesses, whether you're targeting consumers or business professionals.
And Facebook is no longer just for the young: 70% of NZ Facebook users are aged 25-64, and they represent a wide range of occupations and industries.
Creating your Facebook Advertising Campaigns
To ensure that your Facebook advertising works as effectively as possible, we can provide you with access to your choice of services offered by highly experienced advertising and social media marketing experts, which (depending on your needs) can include:
- Campaign planning and management
- Assessment of your Facebook needs, to help you grow your business
- Concept, copy and design of advertisements especially optimised for Facebook
- Advertising tracking and reporting
- Development of your online sales funnel and lead generation processes
- Analysis of your competitors' activities on Facebook
- Social Media Monitoring
- Re-marketing to Facebook leads who visit your website without purchasing